XTAR VC2S Lithium 18650 Battery Charger
Upgrade version of XTAR VC2S. On the basis of retaining all the functions of VC2S, the VC2SL uses USB-C input port and can charge protected 21700 batteries.
• USB Type-C port
• Compatible with 3.6/3.7V Li-ion and 1.2V Ni-MH batteries
• Can charge protected 21700 batteries
• Support charging current 1x2A, 2x1A, 2×0.5A
• Battery internal resistance test
• Portable power bank function
• Safe charging with multiple protections
- Model: VC2SL
- Type-C Input: 5V / 2.1A
- Adjustable Constant Current: 4.2V – 2Ax1 / 1Ax2 / 0.5Ax2 | 1.45V – 2Ax1 / 1Ax2 / 0.5Ax2
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.20V±0.05V / 1.45V±0.1V
- Cut-off Current: ≤ 150mA
- USB Output: DC 5V 1A
- Operation Temperatures: 0-40°C
- Dimensions (in mm): 136.5 x 67.6 x 33.5 (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 115 g.
- 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR
- 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 17335 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 20700 / 21700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650
- 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- AAAA / AAA/ AA/ A/ SC/ C/ D
- Note: can charge protected 20700/21700 batteries.
USB-C Fast Charger Compatible
Users can plug it in even without bothering to recognize top and bottom sides. Compatible with most phone adapters on the market, no more need for another. With any 5V USB power including USB wall adaptors, cell phone chargers, solar panel, PC USB, etc. Use 5V 2.1A can maximize the advantages of the fast VC2SL charger, the charging current is 2A*1/1A*2/0.5A*2, it takes about 1.5hr to fully charged 1 pc 18650 3000mAH li-ion battery.
High definition LCD displays
The LCD display of VC2SL 18650 charger could show real time charging status, press the button to switch the display of CAP(charged capacity)-CCR(real-time charging current)-IR(internal resistance).Two sets of led indicators show independently when charging, making the charging process visible status and stopping once completing charge intelligently.
Internal Resistance Testing
Insert batteries, the charger will test I automatically, to help you to check the authenticity and usage of the battery.
Note: Under two circumstances, the charger doesn’t test IR:
– When battery is fully charged.
• When the adapter input current is pretty low.